Thursday, October 7, 2010

A blog from Thursday, November 03, 2005

It was good to re-read some things that God is still stirring in my heart. Thank the Lord for His consistency!

Current mood:  exhausted
Category: Religion and Philosophy
 
Hello everyone who is reading.
I spent the last two days or so at my house, or at the house i live in, not really mine.  I thought a lot while watching what people think is tv now.  I found myself seeing a funeral service for Rosa Parks, where some great things were said and my heart lept to find a sign somewhere and march for something worthy.

The question comes to what is really worthy? Abortion, Capital Punishment, Punk Rock, Jesus Christ, Rights of Gays, etx.  What is the big problem that I should choose? What will be the response?  I spent two days in depression, a lovely depression, an explosion of my heart, a Big Bang of sorts, and drowned my sorrows in thoughts of Johnny Cash, Jesus Christ, and the sounds of HardXCore music.  It was a grand time in reflection, it was murder in the process.

To be assured, friends, I found my heart twitching on the floor of my own desires, and still am wondering where to go.  Following 'the Spirit' is harder for those of us with conscience and a brain.  Our world is in chaos over gay rights of marriage in TX, and I guess  over the world.  Is this the fight to choose?  Is this the big issue?  I can't believe that so many have taken so much time behind pulpits, on television, and in conversation over coffee to attack such a little problem.

Before I am kicked out of TX please know that I have my own opinions about this issue, and they will not be clear in this blog, but what is to be made clear is that I am in love with a man named CHRIST, and none other will save those caught in adultery (homo or hetero sexual) but the blood that was shed for me and the acceptance to a life changed in conviction and conscience by a living breathing God.

Sorry, but had to spout, been inside too long, and wanted to breathe for real a little bit, been holding my breathe.  Be assured there is more to come from my bleeding heart.
 Please find yourselves on the floor sometime, really praying, even if you never make a sound, find God's heart, and follow His law out of love and obedience, not by popular demand.

I am finished.

1 comment:

  1. For the record. I believe, now more than ever, that this is no longer a "small problem" it is a problem that deals with preachers and religious and ignorant people. The hatred that is shown to the GLBT community is similar to that of the way people categorized and assumed things about "blacks" in the 50's 60's. This is "our" civil rights, and we as a church, as people, as God-created (all of us) must stand up for the downtrodden and beaten up, because THAT is where God is. Thanks.
    Harley

    ReplyDelete